THE FLASH ROUND RETURNS! It’s a new month, and that means another crazy, kooky edition of the League’s random topic extravaganza! Jeff, Shawn, Aaron, and Adam each brings two or three topics to the table, and go around the horn discussing them until the allotted time expires. Here are the questions/topics posed on this month’s FLASH ROUND:
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies is officially three hours minutes long – is that a good or a bad thing?
- With over 20 superhero movies coming out in the next five years, are you worried about a financial and critical backlash, or will audiences continue eating them up?
- Who do you want to play Carol/Danvers Captain Marvel, and who do you think will actually win the part?
- How do you feel in general about extremely long movie running times?
- Is Christopher Nolan pretentious or off-base for saying “A real movie” wouldn’t have fun after-credits scenes?
- Has the reception of The Hobbit Trilogy “tarnished” the legacy of Peter Jackson and the Middle Earth films?
- What movie do you love, that everyone else seems to think is a pile of poop?
As always, you can listen to the LeagueCast right here in your browser, download the MP3 file, or check out the show and subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes store. We welcome your comments and suggestions here in the comment section below, or via our NEW email address: GLAFanMail@gmail.com!
You can now also listen to the show on Stitcher Radio and the Stitcher mobile app!